Position: HR Manager
General Purpose: HR Manager’s job entails providing practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction and advice to other division managers on HR procedure,
policy, best practice, employment rewards, benefits, and legislation to facilitate in achieving the objectives and targets of an organization.
HR Manager performs human resources management works relating to hiring, recruitment, training, compensation, promotion, termination, career development, or retirement. HR manager also develops, updates, and
maintains personnel policies, policy manuals and employee handbook as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defining the learning strategy and recruitment, setting high standard principles and
providing likely solutions. Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on grievance, attendance, disciplinary, and performance issues.
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and
diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Compiling and managing case management documentation, accompany and support managers.
- Briefing new managers on the policies and procedures of an organization in conjunction
with development and learning team, providing coaching to managers on difficult and complex issues.
- Liaising with recruitment team on salary levels for existing and prospective staff
consistent with organization market conditions and policies.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all payroll data by HR Administrators.
- Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with changing or new
- Developing personal policies, maintaining and updating policy manuals as well as
employee handbooks as needed.
- Organizing and conducting employee testing and recruitment programs.
- Collecting ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and
wage, working conditions, etc.
- Keeping managers informing on anti-discrimination regulations.
- Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training
programs on changes in benefits, diversity, etc.
- Administering and keeping information on benefits and compensation packages
- Receiving employee complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
- Utilizing outside resources in order to monitor issues and concerns in employment law,
communicating potential changes to senior management.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to influence and persuade senior management level. Pragmatic problem-solving
- Articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical
data to a wide range of audiences.
- High standard of attention to detail. Solid commitment to customer or employee
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers.
- Expert Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related
- Master’s degree in Business Administration from
an accredited institution.
Position: HR Assistant
General Purpose: HR Assistant’s job entails providing a comprehensive administrative support to day-to-day operations of human resources ensuring the efficient
delivery of salary payments, salary adjustments, recruitment processes, and the accuracy of employee data records.
HR Assistant liaises closely with human resources department, finance and accounts department and other departments throughout the organization
providing a customer focused and effective HR support service to the organization to achieve the organization goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and posting job advertisements, screening applications, arranging interviews,
participating in selection process, and administering per-employment tests as required.
- Providing general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and
reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking down minutes as
- Preparing source documentation needed for new hires, or effective changes in pay,
status, or benefits.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling personnel, employees, recruitment relations
records, files, correspondence, reports, and organization charts.
- Managing sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee
relations, and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Responding to and putting through various queries from managers and employees, and from
other agencies or departments.
- Exercising individual judgment while dealing with potential or real troubles on own
initiative and bringing them to manager’s attention
- Interpreting, assisting and advising employees and managers regarding cooperative
agreement applications, leave management and benefit administration, and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Conducting research, gathering data and statistical reports, and maintaining statistical
- Coordinating in volunteer and staff training events or programs and recommending
resources, as needed.
- Keeping up current issues and matters in the organization related to HR
- Administering and monitoring new hire orientation programs.
- Handling issues and inquires in unavailability of HR Manager.
- Administering driving and criminal record checks.
- Maintaining and monitoring records of exempt employee benefits and salary.
- Maintaining employee file records up-to-date by handling changes in employee status in
- Ensuring effective reception or proper approvals on forms and enter changes in the
- Preparing paperwork needed to create new employee profile and to place new
employee on payroll.
- Providing assistance in hiring process activities such as posting jobs on job board or
website, reviewing applications and maintaining a spreadsheet on tracking an applicant.
- Helping in maintenance of employee directory and company organization
- Providing assistance in monitoring employee performance appraisal process.
- Interacting with and supplying information to employees, department heads, and job
Skills and Specifications
- Effective problem-solving skills. Knowledge of recruitment process.
- Competent keyboard skills to produce accurate and well-presented reports.
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing
- Should be committed to diversity and equality culture.
- Ability to operate under immense pressure.
- Medium proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Proficient with basic budget management and
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management.